“Signs and messages are everywhere if only we start paying
attention and stop being skeptical.”
Well I’m paying attention. I am.
I need a sign. And preferably a good one.
And I just may have well gotten mine.
My home for this month is called: “Casa Chameleon”. While I don’t shed my skin or disguise myself
as a jungle branch. There is something to be said about the little critter’s name.
Change. Adapting to
your surroundings.
“Change is the only constant in life, might as well get used
to it.” This can’t ring any more true,
the older and older I get. Change is
life. Life is Change. Accept it. Or don’t.
But it does and will happen.
And you know what, a happy life requires nothing much at
all; you have all that you need to be happy. Right now.
So, realize that. And be flexible. Go with the flow. Change isn’t always easy. We all know
this. And it’s also not always the most comfortable
thing in the world. But there’s no harm in putting that chameleon disguise on
in some instances when you feel like just blending in. And in some instances,
taking a stance and fighting for what is yours and what you believe in. But never doubt that change is
happening.
You can’t disguise yourself from it forever.
Hola from Casa
Chameleon…most probably named for all the chameleons crawling around my room
and not change...but I’ll take what I can get right now ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment