Friday, September 27, 2013

I'm not perfect, but I'm worth it

I’m not perfect. Not even close.  But guess what, perfect can be boring.

Perfect doesn't say ‘yes’, when I should say ‘no’.
Perfect doesn’t say ‘let’s go’, when I should say ‘let’s go home’.
Perfect doesn’t take the hard road, because the easy road is right there.

No, I’m not perfect – but I am definitely worth it.

I will always be there for you. No matter the hour.
I will always go the extra mile to make you feel special. No matter if that ends up being an extra 100 miles.
I will always tell you the truth. No matter how hard it might be to hear.
I will always be up for anything. No matter what it is, as long as it’s important to you.
I will always stand by your side. No matter how prickly that side might be at the time.
I will love you with everything I have. No matter what.

All I ask of you is that you accept me for me. Accept my faults. Embrace them even. And see what fun it can be. 

Because trust me, it’s worth it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment