Saturday, September 14, 2013

I'm busy.

Despite what you may, or may not, think...I'm busy.

Busy knowing there are far better things ahead, than behind.
Busy being free and living.
Busy celebrating and appreciating life. 
Busy enjoying nature.
Busy adapting to a slower pace of life, with a lot more love in every minute.
Busy enjoying those little things in life.
Busy daydreaming.
Busy indulging myself. 

Busy being myself.
Busy being happy.
Busy loving myself.
Busy being wonderful.   
Busy being positive. About everything.

But most of all, I've been busy getting stronger.

"Doesn't happen over night, but you turn around and a months gone by,
And you realize you haven't cried.
I'm not giving you a hour or a second or another minute longer.
I'm busy getting stronger." ~ Sara Evans


Hola from one of the "busiest" places on earth - 51 Palm Beach Estates, Apt. #1

No comments:

Post a Comment