60 years.
31,536,000 minutes. 21,900 sunsets. All measurements of time, but not of the
heart.
Today, mom,
I wish you the happiest of days, from my heart to yours.
I needn’t go
into all the ways in which your friends love you; you already know. I needn’t go into all the ways in which your family
loves you; you already know. But most of
all I needn’t go into all the ways in which your daughter loves you; you definitely
already know I love you.
Therefore, I’ll
let you know why you’re a goat! We all
know the Chinese are good at ping pong, math, and producing iPhones – but they
hit the nail on the head with their zodiac signs.
Hailing from Southwest Asia and Eastern Europe, the goat’s characteristics include:
- Creativity, intelligence, dependability, and calmness. (Yup; you have your moments of brilliance; you’ll always be there, just late; and yes you’re definitely composed)
- Nurturing, natural care-givers. (For sure. I’m living proof, as is dad and Drew. You were also always there for your mom and dad. And well almost everyone else I can think of that are important to you…)
- Artistic, and enjoy expressing themselves in that way. (Everyday with your clothes and your shop)
- Appreciate the finer things in life, but are not snobbish. (Dad and your credit card bill can attest to this)
- Power or status at work is of very little importance. (Thank god, as you’re not going to ever achieve much power or status at MMGG)
So happy birthday
you old goat. Like you said you’re still
“young at heart”…just slightly older in a few other places.
Do know
that you’re in some good goat company, others in your flock include:
- Bill Gates
- McDonald’s
- Reba
- Disneyland
- Whoopi
- Legos
- Kevin Costner
- Velcro
- Bruce Willis
- Fish Fingers
- Steve Jobs
- The Guinness Book of World Records
- And of course, Karen Braun & Julie Lieungh!
Happy 60th
Birthday mom! Enjoy the day, and
every day after it!
Love,
Your Monkey
“No
daughter and mother ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them.”
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Smith!!
ReplyDeleteADVERTISM OF LOAN REQUEST
ReplyDeleteDo you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer Xmas loan, business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c no matter your score, If yes Duration.......... Country............ Monthly income....... Age............. Phone Number........ Sex ................. Email................Business Plan Use Of Your Loan:....... Apply now through :- HEAD OFFICE WORLD INVESTMENT AGENCY , 53-67 Southwark Bridge Rd, SE19HH London, United Kingdom , BRANCH OFFICE, WORLD INVESTMENT AGENCY DHFL 1 review • Loan Agency ,New Delhi, Delhi 3.3 (12) • Loan Agency New Delhi, Delhi • . loangrantification.ref001@gmail.com
Dr Brown Clark
Director
Dr. Astrid JUNGE (Chairman), Alhaji D.N.Dangoze, (Vice Chairman), Pastor F C. Kumayor, Dr. Adam Smith ( Director),
Chief Wolfgang NIERSBACH (Director) Finance, Dr James Kelly, Steffi JONES (Secretary), Helmut SANDROCK